It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Although the club don't want to do business with Arsenal, if they bid £50m & Laporte wanted to go then I'd expect it to be done
Would make little to no sense to sell any of our players to Arsenal. Not strengthening our rivals is far more important than getting the maximum amount from a sale.

Pre season training starts either Sunday next week or Monday it seems. Guess we might see some movement in the coming week. I assume we’d like as many in and outgoings sorted before pre season training starts

16th they should be all back unless pep give some of the players longer maybe the ones in the u21 competition get longer

So, we have Kovacic for £25m and hopefully Gvardiol for £85m soon. We have sold Trafford for £14m and Charles for £10m and have the Porro sell on £10m as well? Tolmie mentioned a £300m transfer chest for this summer and maybe 2 more incomings? I wonder why the club won’t just do the Gvardiol fee and get it done? I’m also quite surprised we didn’t do Maddison for only £40m as I don’t see us getting any huge name transfer so the budget won’t get used?

I wonder why the club won’t just do the Gvardiol fee and get it done?
Because that would have long lasting effects in the future. Just because we have a lot of money doesn’t mean we should just bend over and pay whatever everyone wants. All clubs would start asking for more money. Shown plenty of times in the past we’ll walk away if it gets too expensive, and we’ve usually found great alternatives

Because that would have long lasting effects in the future. Just because we have a lot of money doesn’t mean we should just bend over and pay whatever everyone wants. All clubs would start asking for more money. Shown plenty of times in the future we’ll walk away if it gets too expensive, and we’ve usually found great alternatives
the lad is desperate to join us and they have said the move will happen so no rush to bow to their demands

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.