It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yeah for many, Saudi has to be one of the best places to live as a young and wealthy man. All depends what kinda bloke we're dealing with.

10m for someone who will play about 10 games a season is why.
The lads body is shot - 2018/19 is the last time he managed over 30 games. (This season may have been his own fault for trying to get to the WC, instead of having immediate surgery and a decent recovery period)
Retirement imminent, maybe he should take the Saudis cash while he possibly can. Similar to Rodwell, just hasn't had the luck with injuries

Leave the lad to have stupid haircuts and dab in peace.

Bit of a **** on the pitch, but lots of people said the same thing about Grealish. Could be a very good backup, although I disliked him strongly while he was at Liverpool. Would boil some piss

These deals qe are seeing everywhere, is a good sign for why we shouldn't be signing every Tom Dick and Harry who was great in s different team. It doesn't always work.

We have to be methodical and focus on a greater philosophical approach...

Get young and upcoming players who may fit our style of play. Not over the top stars on their downturn. Rinse repeat.

These deals qe are seeing everywhere, is a good sign for why we shouldn't be signing every Tom Dick and Harry who was great in s different team. It doesn't always work.

We have to be methodical and focus on a greater philosophical approach...

Get young and upcoming players who may fit our style of play. Not over the top stars on their downturn. Rinse repeat.

To be fair, Mane was excellent in that Dippers team and was a constant thorn in our/Walker's arse whenever we played. I'd have snapped their hands off to get him when he left for Bayern and would still personally snap their hand off at £20m but that's just me.

To be fair, Mane was excellent in that Dippers team and was a constant thorn in our/Walker's arse whenever we played. I'd have snapped their hands off to get him when he left for Bayern and would still personally snap their hand off at £20m but that's just me.
He's good. Not sure he's the best locker room presence.

He's up there with most hated player for me. I appreciate intensity but he's dirty to a dangerous level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.