It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Bit of a **** on the pitch, but lots of people said the same thing about Grealish. Could be a very good backup, although I disliked him strongly while he was at Liverpool. Would boil some piss

Bit of a **** on the pitch, but lots of people said the same thing about Grealish. Could be a very good backup, although I disliked him strongly while he was at Liverpool. Would boil some piss

Fuck that. Grealish has never been a ****, just fouled as fuck.

This mother fucker is dark arts all over, masked over by the hospitals and villages he builds (fair play to him for that).

The ONLY reason we sign Mane is so the boys can get him in the showers and twat him with football boots, aiming roughly around the left side of his face.

10m christ.

10m for someone who will play about 10 games a season is why.
The lads body is shot - 2018/19 is the last time he managed over 30 games. (This season may have been his own fault for trying to get to the WC, instead of having immediate surgery and a decent recovery period)
Retirement imminent, maybe he should take the Saudis cash while he possibly can. Similar to Rodwell, just hasn't had the luck with injuries

An out and out **** on the pitch.
Never forgive him for his assault on Eddie - and the Cult crowd reaction is one of the many, many, many things I'll never forgive them for.
That would be a NO from me, you know for clarity :)

10m for someone who will play about 10 games a season is why.
The lads body is shot - 2018/19 is the last time he managed over 30 games. (This season may have been his own fault for trying to get to the WC, instead of having immediate surgery and a decent recovery period)
Retirement imminent, maybe he should take the Saudis cash while he possibly can. Similar to Rodwell, just hasn't had the luck with injuries
ah, in the league only. made 42 in 20/21 though, 27 in 21/22,

thought Juve would let him for for cheap but 10 is still nothing tbh. IF you trust you're medical team. No doubt Saudi bound cant see anyone taking a punt. what a decline.

ah, in the league only. made 42 in 20/21 though, 27 in 21/22,

thought Juve would let him for for cheap but 10 is still nothing tbh. IF you trust you're medical team. No doubt Saudi bound cant see anyone taking a punt. what a decline.
Apologies - yes League.
Trouble with "trusting" your medical team is it, in some parts, relies on the honesty of the player. Some you win - Gundo (who was, for me a concern, given his record)
Some you lose - Rodwell (I think alot were concerned about his injury record)
The last line is the killer - what a decline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.