It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Felix seems like he would be a good buy at £40-50 million. No doubt he has talent, but talent is only part of the equation. So far he has not lived up to how much he cost Atletico Madrid. I do t think that the “wrong club” thing really holds a lot of water for him. Atletico doesn’t score a lot of goals as a club, they have still had players put up massive goal scoring numbers. I just don’t know if the kid has the star power he was advertised to have

I’ve seen some briliant posts here over the years. I’ve also seen some not as bright, some you could even say are outright dumb. In 10 years (give or take) I thought I’ve seen it all.. but seeing this post.. THIS utter shambles of a post..

Mate, you’re either having a laugh or you’re literally on top of the non warranted bullshit food chain. Sadly, I’m pretty sure you’re not joking and need serious help..
Seconded. A new low has been plummeted to in bluemoon posts.

Alvarez has no first touch and no pace. And no real place in the team. Deal with it!

Alvarez has no first touch and no pace. And no real place in the team. Deal with it!

Yes mate!!! Welcome to the club. There’s now 2 of us. Ha.

Im not against Alvarez. He’s a good player… but he won’t be at City in 2 years.

He has certain limitations and isn’t good enough for us long term.

Not many players are In fairness. We are the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.