It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Alvarez has no first touch and no pace. And no real place in the team. Deal with it!

giphy.gif

Alvarez has no first touch and no pace. And no real place in the team. Deal with it!
Hey Buzzed, what are we dealing with exactly? Your take or the fact that he is actually in the squad? He must be amazing at something being that he was a key starter for the WC Champions despite the fact he's technically poor and slow. Trust me fella, the odds are much greater that you have no idea what you're talking about than Alvarez being poor. I pray you're better at your day job...

Yes mate!!! Welcome to the club. There’s now 2 of us. Ha.

Im not against Alvarez. He’s a good player… but he won’t be at City in 2 years.

He has certain limitations and isn’t good enough for us long term.

Not many players are In fairness. We are the best.
Same could be said about Haaland (providing Real don''t sign Mbappe)

Pfft, exaggerate much? Alvarez is nowhere near the first eleven. It's Haaland all the way. Second choice striker? Sure. But he shouldn't really be second choice AM, and he shouldn't be second choice RW. He's a jack of all trades for us, but as the kid is stupidly saleable, and it might make a very, very good set of deals possible, it's worth thinking about.

Cmon. We sold Aguero when we had no striker. When we first tried to sell Sterling, no one believed it. When we sold Torres, he had a massive fan club. Alvarez has had an incredible year, but IMHO, he's been a utility player for us, and no more. The argument might be that he's wasted here.
Yes mate!!! Welcome to the club. There’s now 2 of us. Ha.

Im not against Alvarez. He’s a good player… but he won’t be at City in 2 years.

He has certain limitations and isn’t good enough for us long term.

Not many players are In fairness. We are the best.
What you've just typed is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

For his first season 31 games is a lot for a player who is playing second fiddle to Haaland and for once a he had no injuries! You right his frat touch needs to improve and yep he hasn’t got rapid pace but in a pep side you don’t need pace! I bet we have more teams trying there to buy the lad then any other this summer and even if offered 50m we wouldn’t except it, so the lad will stay at least another season and I feel he will play more than 31 games also..

Pfft, exaggerate much? Alvarez is nowhere near the first eleven. It's Haaland all the way. Second choice striker? Sure. But he shouldn't really be second choice AM, and he shouldn't be second choice RW. He's a jack of all trades for us, but as the kid is stupidly saleable, and it might make a very, very good set of deals possible, it's worth thinking about.

Cmon. We sold Aguero when we had no striker. When we first tried to sell Sterling, no one believed it. When we sold Torres, he had a massive fan club. Alvarez has had an incredible year, but IMHO, he's been a utility player for us, and no more. The argument might be that he's wasted here.
Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.