It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Alvarez has no first touch and no pace. And no real place in the team. Deal with it!
You've taken some heat for this and rightfully so as it could have been worded better, to say the least, but I will say when he got a run of games as a starter he was underwhelming IMO.

My fear is that if there is some truth to him wanting more minutes, which is understandable, it will inevitably push Phil out to the wing once more as when Alvarez and Haaland did play at the same time, Alvarez occupied much of the areas where we all want to see Phil play.

We're not going to set a deadline just because the transfer forum is a bit boring.
This forum serves as proof that joy in football is short-lived. We are less than five weeks on from winning THE Treble, all of our players are still on holiday, and yet here we are with people stressing about the transfer window. Some people need to relax and switch off from it. I love City and live and breathe every moment of the season, but it is nice to have a break from it in the summer.

This forum serves as proof that joy in football is short-lived. We are less than five weeks on from winning THE Treble, all of our players are still on holiday, and yet here we are with people stressing about the transfer window. Some people need to relax and switch off from it. I love City and live and breathe every moment of the season, but it is nice to have a break from it in the summer.

Burn the witch!

I’m still glorying in the achievement!! Never forget that feeling in Istanbul!!!

Which is probably why Pep understands the need for holidays for himself, his backroom staff and the squad to avoid mental burn out after a long stressful ( but thankfully incredible ) season!
Lots of videos still to watch from last season without stressing about the one to come !
We will go again when it's time to do so !
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.