It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

You spoke too much to make yourself sound knowledgeable. You should have left this sentence out to better make your point.

Was Nigel de Jong "silky and technical?" How about Pablo Zabaleta? Does that not make them "real footballers?" I suppose I shouldn't expect much, as usual, from Blue Moon "Class of '22."
Weird (?!)

Assume he must have given them some sort of verbal agreement if they’re gonna bid for him
You’d expect that to be the case.

I’m pretty chilled about it all, it’s a decent chance to good a reasonable fee for a player who didn’t do too much last season. But not too bothered if he stays either.

You’d expect that to be the case.

I’m pretty chilled about it all, it’s a decent chance to good a reasonable fee for a player who didn’t do too much last season. But not too bothered if he stays either.
He scored an hat trick against the blades @Wembley in the Semi final of the fa cup.

Assume he must have given them some sort of verbal agreement if they’re gonna bid for him
It's all speculation at this point. Nothing is sure. Why would they wait another week if they have agreement from the player? They already got Mendy and Firmino if not mistaken. Wait and see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.