It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Here's a funny one.

Kane would still prefer to come to City if we had any desire to make a deal.

Certainly if it was between us and United.

He would rather stay at Spurs than go sideways.

Haha. After the shit I got on here for defending him on 2021 I'd love this. I said all along I'd prefer Haaland out the two but to get both?! Fuck me. I'd greedily take no defender if it meant getting Kane too. He's (in my opinion) the most well-rounded striker in world football.

I wonder if it could be one of those Grealish-esque signings from Txiki where we pay whatever it takes just to keep Pep happy.

How funny would it be too if we had Levy thinking he was the dogs bollocks for not playing ball with us only to lose him to the same club 2 years later at a lower fee!

(For what it's worth, I think Spuds to the rags would be an upgrade, not going sideways. No danger of winning something at the Levy shitshow but the rags are on the up. Whether we like it or not)

Bellingham £125m
Gvaridol £115m that is from reports
Chilwell £40m
Kovacic £20m
I’m still surprised to see that we haven’t really been linked with that many wingers maybe pep is thinking of being borges into the first team next season. Seems very unlikely as I just think pep doesn’t really trust him enough to play but if palmer goes on loan next season why can’t he just have a spot in the first team squad.

Bellingham £125m
Gvaridol £115m that is from reports
Chilwell £40m
Kovacic £20m
I’m still surprised to see that we haven’t really been linked with that many wingers maybe pep is thinking of being borges into the first team next season. Seems very unlikely as I just think pep doesn’t really trust him enough to play but if palmer goes on loan next season why can’t he just have a spot in the first team squad.
think winger will be the role the fans think is one short, and Pep will just go with Foden, Mahrez & Jack all season

Good question.....
He’s signing a new contract that should be announced tomorrow, why would we go and sign Harry Kane when there’s other areas on the pitch we need to improve at this current moment. His time has gone to join us and we won’t be crawling back to spurs to negotiate again.

He’s signing a new contract that should be announced tomorrow, why would we go and sign Harry Kane when there’s other areas on the pitch we need to improve at this current moment. His time has gone to join us and we won’t be crawling back to spurs to negotiate again.

Because he is a phenomenal player and if he became attainable,while still strengthening elsewhere,we'd be mental to turn down the opportunity.

City don't crawl,they do things on their terms,i thought this would have been apparent to all by now.

I think tolmie is saying that kanes prefernce would be city over any other club.

it does seem odd that weve also been linked to Osimhen at napoli does that indicate a change of formation?

I would absolutely sacrifice Alvarez for Kane if that was even an option...

I would NEVER do that.

Kane has what 2 more years left at the top and Julian is not even in his prime yet!

Not everyone ages like Fernandinho! FFS look at Aguero, KDB and maybe Bernardo and Gundo! It's just losing that 1/2 a step but it has a massive impact!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.