It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

he says one of the best which he certainly is. probably the most complete striker.
He certainly is but not one we need now, short term gain but lose the potential for the future is something we wouldn’t even contemplate.
Besides who would miss out for him to start regularly, Foden, Grealish, if we get the players we want Bellingham , and whoever the second midfielder is. Big picture it makes no sense.

He certainly is but not one we need now, short term gain but lose the potential for the future is something we wouldn’t even contemplate.
Besides who would miss out for him to start regularly, Foden, Grealish, if we get the players we want Bellingham , and whoever the second midfielder is. Big picture it makes no sense.
why are you listing wingers when we talk about kane? I'm not saying we need him but if he was available for a decent fee he is a very good option. dont buy your big picture nonsense.

why are you listing wingers when we talk about kane? I'm not saying we need him but if he was available for a decent fee he is a very good option. dont buy your big picture nonsense.
Because we don’t play 2 strikers now so if we wanted to play Kane and Haaland he’d be taking the place of either a winger or a midfielder.

If Gvardivol is anything over £60 million club should stay clear. There’s nothing about him that screams out a top quality centre back. Looks clumsy
Just said this on his thread.

I think generally you shouldn't ever be spending over 60M or thereabouts on a center back unless they're just absolutely flawless.

Kane and a new RB would be my hope for the summer.

That is hoping we get another season from our current midfielders and defenders.

Otherwise Kane, RB and Bellingham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.