It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

we put in a 60m optional fee for the Bayern loan.
wonder what portion of that we we really end up with for Cancelo. expect less than half unfortunately, and loan with no must buy option is the most likely.

he really fucked us as he was around a 60m players especially at the end of season 21/22 where in large parts of the season he had some really great games. had we looked for buyers that summer we may even get close to 60m for him. nowhere near that this summer...

Why ain’t Txiki jumping on this Saudi gravy train vis-a-vis Mahrez Cancelo and others

There are treble winners with immense talent and decorated history. I was hoping the eagerness to sign those would be more than jumping on Kante Ruben Neves or even even Benzema.

Why ain’t Txiki jumping on this Saudi gravy train vis-a-vis Mahrez Cancelo and others

There are treble winners with immense talent and decorated history. I was hoping the eagerness to sign those would be more than jumping on Kante Ruben Neves or even even Benzema.

They all have offers, none want the move yet

You want Txiki to kidnap Cancelo and Mahrez and human traffic them to Saudi Arabia?

Starting to feel a tad concerned. Little activity, having missed out on our main targets, with the exception of Gvardiol.

Making late moves after all our rivals have been given financial leg up from Saudi buying their castoffs..going to be tricky.

Would never doubt Pep, but it reminds me of the summer after Mancini won the title.

I just can't see how lavia can be expected to come in and replace a player of this calliber.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.