It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Bit too close to start of the season with many players potentially going & any newbies no time to settle. Going to be a strange few weeks of the season esp with a few players still not fit.
This can be said when preseason starts rather than now… that’s when the players settle etc. they are on holiday now anyways

Was anybody actually thinking we were going to have a barnstorming window?. What do we actually need to spend money on, and we'll only do that if players move on. So if we can't shift Laporte I can't see Gvardiol coming in

Was anybody actually thinking we were going to have a barnstorming window?. What do we actually need to spend money on, and we'll only do that if players move on. So if we can't shift Laporte I can't see Gvardiol coming in
TBH, I can see Gvardiol coming in come what may. It's Laporté who's then running the risk of being benched most of the season unless he lands a move elsewhere.

OR perhaps Laporté has faith in his ability to force his way back into first team reckoning like Aké & Stones did last season.

To be fair, twelve months ago no one saw Laporté playing a bit part throughout the season & Aké who almost left, being preferred ahead of him...

I think Gvardiol is done, I think after that it will be a planned one in one out as the squad list is full when Josko comes til others have moved on.

I think we will loan Messi in January when MLS goes on a break as we did with Lampard once. no other explanation of this passive window :)

waiting on Mahrez, Walker, Bernardo tell us if they want to move or not. its like them paying City a salary not the other way around.

Girona FC been busy. Savinho gets loaned there. Yan Couto gets his third loan stint there. They bought Yangel Herrera from City. Buzz is that Romeu is about to go to Barca with Pablo Torre getting loaned the other way back to Girona. Which means they could use another DM, so Max Perrone is supposedly about to get loaned to Girona. Even Daley Blind has shown up to play there. Phew.

Girona FC been busy. Savinho gets loaned there. Yan Couto gets his third loan stint there. They bought Yangel Herrera from City. Buzz is that Romeu is about to go to Barca with Pablo Torre getting loaned the other way back to Girona. Which means they could use another DM, so Max Perrone is supposedly about to get loaned to Girona. Even Daley Blind has shown up to play there. Phew.
I was in Girona yesterday and I didn't see any of these players. Not saying your lying but...

I think we will loan Messi in January when MLS goes on a break as we did with Lampard once. no other explanation of this passive window :)

waiting on Mahrez, Walker, Bernardo tell us if they want to move or not. its like them paying City a salary not the other way around.
Just because you are not aware of their intentions doesn't mean the club aren't. I'm sure the relationship between club and players is a lot more open than what you are suggesting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.