It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don’t think you can. He does one thing better than any other player on the planet. Akanji has many more attributes that Pep loves and on balance brings more to the table than Walker as he demonstrated in the final.
Fair comment, we may have to be more conservative when coming up against the likes of Vinicius jnr there was a reason pep put Walker up against him and he rarely had a sniff.

I think I've come up with a solution to the bickering that plagues these threads.

Don't bicker. If at any point, you are about to bicker, then please stop.

early 14c., bikere, "to skirmish, fight," perhaps from Middle Dutch bicken "to slash, stab, attack," + -er, Middle English frequentative suffix (as in blabber, hover, patter)

Not a mention of transfer forums

About time the club now controlled the agenda with those wishing to leave. Need to set a deadline and stick to it, doesn’t help any season planning.

About time the club now controlled the agenda with those wishing to leave. Need to set a deadline and stick to it, doesn’t help any season planning.
You’d expect the departure of the plane to the Far East next week represents some kind of deadline, if not the final one obviously.

I am not claiming he is better. No one is. However, look at these stats. A starter for one of the best clubs/countries in the world for many years. He is also hugely experienced (which is what we need if we are to lose Walker, and Mahrez, on top of Gundo) and relatively young at the same time. Count me in.
Bayern want Walker to match the pace of Mbappe and/or Vinicius if they meet them in the knock out games of the champions league. It would be a key signing for them.
But far away hills are not always greener. He is loved very much at City. Manchester and England is home. Hard to beat that. Big decision ahead.

Stop talking nonsense

I’m not the only one who is slightly concerned about the lack of transfer activity this summer when half the key players could potentially be leaving.

Typical boring bluemooner response calling someone a rag who doesnt say anything positive about the team.

Rag ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.