It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Arsenal are not favourites next season, it'll be between us and Liverpool. Arsenal have bought in positions they were fine in, they need a goal scoring striker, Gabriel Jesus isn't that, neither is Havertz

They’ve added some really good depth and experience imo.

They ran out of steam last season that won’t happen this time.

I see them as a very real title challenger.

They’ve added some really good depth and experience imo.

They ran out of steam last season that won’t happen this time.

I see them as a very real title challenger.

Teams worked them out at the end of the season. Arteta has plan A but no plan B. Doesn't have a lethal goal scoring striker to help him out either. I reckon they finish 4th, if Chelsea perform well under Poch. Us and Liverpool fight for the title as Klopps added energy to his midfield.

Chelsea might be up there as well

Yeah I think that to they've brought in one of the most lethal players in the bundesliga last season in Nkunku, if they get Caicedo there midfield is very good overall, plus Poch gets the best out of young players.

Finishing 3rd means nothing mate.

They could finish 3rd and be 20 point behind us.

I think they’ll be a similar challenge to that dippers team of a couple of seasons back next season.
We will see. I think the gap between us and Arsenal will be bigger next season than last. Liverpool were getting back to their best towards the end of last season and have no CL distractions and will be closer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.