It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Hopefully things kick off Monday but Kovacic for Gundogan (and McAtee) isn’t ideal.
With due respect to the kid, knowing Pep, I won’t even think of him too seriously when it comes to the make up of the squad. He isn’t there too be used much in games even if the need comes.

Ffs state this thread has taken

Some of you need to take a long hard look at your self's

Bunch of entitled spoilt Johnny come latelys...

Literally embarrassing
Can you calm down? My previous post right above literally said this scenario won’t be happening

Ffs state this thread has taken

Some of you need to take a long hard look at your self's

Bunch of entitled spoilt Johnny come latelys...

Literally embarrassing
Haha 'Johnny come latelys'.

Fucking hell when will this end.

Yes for a division 2 team 25 years ago bringing in a player of Kovacic's ability would have been an incredible window. For a treble winning side it'll be a piss poor window.

With due respect to the kid, knowing Pep, I won’t even think of him too seriously when it comes to the make up of the squad. He isn’t there too be used much in games even if the need comes.
McAtee is mostly to fill out the ranks, knowing there are at least 4 more games next season…

Is it entirely possible Kovacic is our only signing if there are no exits and Walker extends?
While I think its a bit frustrating to have gone through half the transfer window and seen us barely do anything when the season starts in just 3 weeks, I cant see that happening. Transfers will happen, it could be multiple reasons we don't know about to why its going so slow. Right now all we can do is be patient, trust the club and lets see where we are on transfer dealings when the season starts on August 6.

Haha 'Johnny come latelys'.

Fucking hell when will this end.

Yes for a division 2 team 25 years ago bringing in a player of Kovacic's ability would have been an incredible window. For a treble winning side it'll be a piss poor window.

Look at the dates joined of all rhe flappers ..... no coincidence

some need to have a bit of f@@king faith in an owenership that have delivered us things we never thought we would ever see...

I also wonder if RM would sell us Tchouameni to help fund Mbappe.
Very good player, but I think if Mahrez leaves, we should go in for Madrids Rodrygo if any of their players. I like Vini Junior massively but no chance of him.
Due to Madrid getting their fingers burnt last time out with Mbappe, they may just not bid for him and wait until next year and try and get him for free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.