It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think it would work especially if we played 3 CB's with 1 inverted FB. Haaland and Kane are both great players but their games are completely different, Haaland looks to run in behind while Kane looks to drop deep into MF. It looks a perfect partnership to me, although I don't see it happening this Summer but if Kane was on a free in 15 months or so I think we'd be all over it.
I don't think it is worth altering the system to accomodate Kane as well as Haaland. For me it was either or and I think we made the correct choice in waiting for Haaland even though we did have plans for Kane as signing.

I thought he was poor again when he came on. Gave the ball away in dangerous positions akanji got a card on the back of one of his mistakes. He looks uniterested and the game passes him by. Definitely get rid asap he is no challenge to Rodri and dangerous cover
Don’t think he’s disinterested, just a bit shit. Not at our level. If we can move him on, then great. There must be a decent replacement out there,

Ederson
Lewis
Stones
Dias
Ake
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bellingham
Grealish
Foden
Haaland

Some team that even just adding Jude?!

I don't think it is worth altering the system to accomodate Kane as well as Haaland. For me it was either or and I think we made the correct choice in waiting for Haaland even though we did have plans for Kane as signing.
IF Kane is on a free in 15 months or so I reckon we will be interested, every top club will be if he's still playing to the same standard. It's up to him, sign a new contract and win nothing, or leave on a free and have every top club in Europe fighting for his signature. We know Pep rates him big-time, and I'd personally love us to get one over that utter **** levy.

And for any smart arses, I know exactly what Tolm was saying.

Ederson
Lewis
Stones
Dias
Ake
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bellingham
Grealish
Foden
Haaland

Some team that even just adding Jude?!

I think Bellingham will definitely add the directness Haaland thrives off.

A winger is an absolute must in this team though, we lack it significantly this season and at times looked too pedestrian. As mad as it sounds I think Haaland gets even better if we become a more direct side like we were in the centurion season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.