It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

IF Kane is on a free in 15 months or so I reckon we will be interested, every top club will be if he's still playing to the same standard. It's up to him, sign a new contract and win nothing, or leave on a free and have every top club in Europe fighting for his signature. We know Pep rates him big-time, and I'd personally love us to get one over that utter **** levy.

And for any smart arses, I know exactly what Tolm was saying.
Even on a free I would pass on the opportunity. He doesn't have long left at the top.

Starting to like the idea of Jack in midfield and getting a winger in, decision needs to be made on Kyle or maybe has been and if we get Gvadiol happy with him and Ake for LB LCB, if we play 3 get Chilwell, need Bellingham but also only improvements not squad fillers, Philips to go and Lavia back would do me, all assuming Laporte, Gundo, Cancelo and Bernie leave

I think it would work especially if we played 3 CB's with 1 inverted FB. Haaland and Kane are both great players but their games are completely different, Haaland looks to run in behind while Kane looks to drop deep into MF. It looks a perfect partnership to me, although I don't see it happening this Summer but if Kane was on a free in 15 months or so I think we'd be all over it.
Kane would work a treat, hed be a perfect false 9 who bags goals too. However, i can only see it being him or haaland and haaland wins every time. I dont see how they both play And i dont think theyd work together.

add Levi will still want £100m for him.

Kane would work a treat, hed be a perfect false 9 who bags goals too. However, i can only see it being him or haaland and haaland wins every time. I dont see how they both play And i dont think theyd work together.

add Levi will still want £100m for him.
Why would levy want 100M in 15 months when Kane would be on a free? I'm not suggesting City would sign Kane this Summer for stupid money, only saying I think we would be at the table if he was on a free.

Kane and Haaland couldn't play together?
Even on a free I would pass on the opportunity. He doesn't have long left at the top.
You wouldn't sign Kane on a free lol.

6 years younger than Benzema.

5 years younger than Lewandowski

Yet doesn't have long left?

Fucking clueless.

Why would levy want 100M in 15 months when Kane would be on a free? I'm not suggesting City would sign Kane this Summer for stupid money, only saying I think we would be at the table if he was on a free.

Fucking clueless.
He's a WUM.

Fucking clueless.
Oh sorry, i thought we were talking this summer. If its on a free in a 15 months then its a different matter. Probably a no brainer in that case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.