It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Why would levy want 100M in 15 months when Kane would be on a free? I'm not suggesting City would sign Kane this Summer for stupid money, only saying I think we would be at the table if he was on a free.

Kane and Haaland couldn't play together?

You wouldn't sign Kane on a free lol.

6 years younger than Benzema.

5 years younger than Lewandowski

Yet doesn't have long left?

Fucking clueless.
The two players you have mentioned have helped their clubs win trophies domestically and internationally. Kane hasnt. Haaland is on course in matching Kane's best season (or even beating that) in terms of goals already and its his first season. They bought van Persie and only got one decent season out of him.

Last edited:
The two players you have mentioned have helped their clubs win trophies domestically and internationally. Kane hasnt. Haaland is on course in matching Kane's best season (or even beating that) in terms of goals already and its his first season. They bought van Persie and only got one decent season out of him.
I'm not saying we are interested in Kane. Frankly, I don't know. However, your attempt to contrast his career trophy haul with Benzema and Lewandowski is a false argument and you know it. If you don't, and you think you posted something brilliant, you don't know your arse from a hole in the ground.

Yes. Benzema and Lewandowski have won far more medals than Harry Kane. That said, they generally have been surrounded by far better talent in their squads and play for the best teams in comparatively weak leagues. I contend this is why they've won more titles and cups. Put Kane in those teams, instead of Benzema and Lewandowski, and you'd see similar results.

Kane plays on a better than slightly better than average team (because he is in their line up) in the best league in Europe, nay the world, and he still puts the ball in the net for fun.

You are essentially saying Lewandowski and Benzema help their team win and Kane doesn't. Where would Spurs be without Kane in the team all these years. Go have a lie down.

I'm not saying we are interested in Kane. Frankly, I don't know. However, your attempt to contrast his career trophy haul with Benzema and Lewandowski is a false argument and you know it. If you don't, and you think you posted something brilliant, you don't know your arse from a hole in the ground.

Yes. Benzema and Lewandowski have won far more medals than Harry Kane. That said, they generally have been surrounded by far better talent in their squads and play for the best teams in comparatively weak leagues. I contend this is why they've won more titles and cups. Put Kane in those teams, instead of Benzema and Lewandowski, and you'd see similar results.

Kane plays on a better than average team in the best league in Europe, nay the world, and he still puts the ball in the net for fun.

You are essentially saying Lewandowski and Benzema help their team win and Kane doesn't. Where would Spurs be without Kane in the team all these years. Go have a lie down.
I totally disagree with you if Kane was that good he would have helped them win trophies regardless who they had in their team. Didn't turn up in the Champions League final vs Liverpool, missed a vital penalty in the last World Cup. The League cup final vs us as well. The two strikers mentioned have scored vital goals at some point in their careers,

I totally disagree with you if Kane was that good he would have helped them win trophies regardless who they had in their team. Didn't turn up in the Champions League final vs Liverpool, missed a vital penalty in the last World Cup. The League cup final vs us as well. The two strikers mentioned have scored vital goals at some point in their careers,
Stop. They all miss some and all score vital goals. Go wind up someone else. Alternatively, sure their is drunk kfa down at the pub who will eagerly embrace your nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.