It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think that is unfair. Doubling down and doubling down and getting all sorts of sweeping statements in and then claiming old grudges is not people 'not liking him and never will'.

I am glad to see you back gus, genuinely. But ffs stop digging yourself big holes that lead nowhere, just because someone disagrees or calls out an absurd generic claim. And try avoid blanketing people in your responses, because it just results in others reaponding defensively where they wouldn't otherwise have given a fuck about the initial disagreement.
Exactly.

Was just thinking of the amount of central midfielders that are leaving the PL, and is it because we've finally 'broken them' or they are to fed up of running around in circles! ( oc, it could be just the money!)
Henderson, Fabinio, Neves, Xhaka, and more.
I'm not counting Kante, as he could have come home, obviously. :-)

Spot on ref Marsh.
The worst part of that shambolic end of the season was the dropping of Tony Towers who that season was outstanding and he was dropped for no other reason than he was a City youngster who had come through the ranks.
We virtually had the league sewn up until we bought Marsh.
Summerbee and Lee said it was the fact he displaced the one dimensional but effective Wyn Davies that was the biggest problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.