It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Kimmich also looks like what we wanted in Rice (Maybe even Jude) Can play 6/8 with or without Rodri. If we haven’t got the confidence in Phillips it makes sense. But I can’t see it happening.

Cancelo is booked onto the Japan flight.

I wouldn't read much into that, though. It doesn't necessarily mean he's staying, but all the available first-team, loan group and EDS/Academy players are booked on (except for Trafford/Palmer/Sergio etc, who were playing in Euros).

Hopefully his ticket is a one-way one ?

I wouldn't read much into that, though. It doesn't necessarily mean he's staying, but all the available first-team, loan group and EDS/Academy players are booked on (except for Trafford/Palmer/Sergio etc, who were playing in Euros).

Pep might of spoken to him and said you be playing the Mahres role oh and don’t be a ****

do we know who's got the shout from the EDS?

Pep might of spoken to him and said you be playing the Mahres role oh and don’t be a ****
I've heard that Cancelo has been getting on well with everyone and is on his best behaviour.

I don't know how Pep has interacted with him (My contact isn't involved when Pep and his team take them for training).

Cancelo wants to stay and win everyone over (probably because no big club is interested) - I think the bridges were burnt in Jan, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.