It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Out of office is a double edged sword. First he will go around asking everyone where they had been on their holidays, couple of espresso's, few laughs about the Marez offer, Gvardiol sitting on suitcases and Álvarez rumours, speak to that fit girl in accounts and before you know it, its time to go home. Nothing will be done first day.
Plus he'll have forgot his password but would be too embarrassed to admit it.

According to @kicker information, in addition to Leon #Goretzka, Joshua #Kimmich at #fcbayern should no longer be untouchable and no longer unsaleable. Should a high offer for Kimmich arrive in Munich, the Bayern bosses would at least be willing to talk.

hey guys......

According to @kicker information, in addition to Leon #Goretzka, Joshua #Kimmich at #fcbayern should no longer be untouchable and no longer unsaleable. Should a high offer for Kimmich arrive in Munich, the Bayern bosses would at least be willing to talk.

hey guys......

It’s a win win this, pay a good fee and we get Kimmich, which then funds them to sign Kane and weakens spurs even more.

Laporte, Cancelo, Walker, Mahrez, Charles, Trafford is about 150 in sales right? Gotta be easy to add 50 to that for a Kimmich & Wirtz double bid? lol. #Dreaming

Will he be on the plane to Japan that is the only question that's important, I will be shocked if he is and a little worried.

1 day until the squad flies to Japan.

5 days until the first preseason game.

19 days until the season starts.

44 days until the window shuts.

We still have to sell/keep Laporte, Cancelo, Bernardo, Mahrez, Walker, Palmer, Doyle, Steffen & Perrone.

I am generally very laid back about transfers but I'll be honest this window is starting to feel a bit Summer 2012.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.