It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If we miss out on Bellingham we'd still need a midfielder, why would we go for a winger, that would be a chelsea style scattergun approach.
No I’m saying if we didn’t get Bellingham then it would be Kovacic and Max Allister so that’s probably around £100m plus £88m for gvaridol where’s the money we had for Bellingham going?

Why not?

I think Ake's performances and the rumors of Gvardiol mean there is no LB on the horizon unless Chelsea tried to offload Chillwell. Gomez is still here also and with more time in the squad he perhaps earns the trust of Pep. He is very capable going forward as a different option.
It's just my opinion.

Ake is primarily a CH. He's doing a great job at the moment pushing forward because the team needs him to, because we have no one else.

I know people want Gvardiol, but the form of Ake, and especially if he signs a new deal, is why i don't think we'll end up buying him.

Meh. Kate Abdo, please.

d924b8ed87353f4ac9c1509155043ac2.jpg

;-)

No I’m saying if we didn’t get Bellingham then it would be Kovacic and Max Allister so that’s probably around £100m plus £88m for gvaridol where’s the money we had for Bellingham going?
Mac Allister and Kovacic would be at least £150 mill, Gvardiol abot 90. If we aren't looking at wingers now I still don't see why not getting Bellingham would change that, as we still be buying 2 midfielders.
Think that only changes if we decide to move Foden or Grealish instead of buying a midfielder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.