It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It sounds mega having Bellingham and Mac Allister but I unfortunately can’t see us doing £225m plus on two midfielders?
Bellingham and Mac Allister is an exciting combo....it has everything for me. It looks like we maybe in for a changevof style of play a little as well....bit more direct....we gave definitely become a more physical team and its something Pep has commented upon throughout his tine with us

Bellingham and Mac Allister is an exciting combo....it has everything for me. It looks like we maybe in for a changevof style of play a little as well....bit more direct....we gave definitely become a more physical team and its something Pep has commented upon throughout his tine with us

Agreed mate, just hope it can happen!

It’s a tricky one to be fair, Mac vs Mc and Allister vs Alastair- and the space is unusual.

It’s a hilarious name for him because if you’ve ever seen an interview he’s as Argentinian as they come, doesn’t even speak English in interviews.
Bernardo O'Higgins likes this post.

Ah, history jokes. For those who need some assistance.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernardo_O'Higgins

The only time pep played against Bayern was a ucl qf on route to winning the trophy

both times pep has won the ucl he didn’t win the last 16 first leg

The last time an English club won the treble their group was an English, german, Spanish and danish club.

The last time an English club won the treble united beat Newcastle in a final

The last time an English club won the treble arsenal finished 2nd in the league

The last time an English club won the treble they had a Norwegian striker

The last time a ucl final was in Istanbul the final was won by an English club against an Italian club

Peps ucl run in 2009:

1-1 away first leg, 7 goals scored in the 2nd leg match

Bayern in the quarters

Chelsea in the semis

Won the trophy

WHAT THE FUCK

The only time pep played against Bayern was a ucl qf on route to winning the trophy

both times pep has won the ucl he didn’t win the last 16 first leg

The last time an English club won the treble their group was an English, german, Spanish and danish club.

The last time an English club won the treble united beat Newcastle in a final

The last time an English club won the treble arsenal finished 2nd in the league

The last time an English club won the treble they had a Norwegian striker

The last time a ucl final was in Istanbul the final was won by an English club against an Italian club

Peps ucl run in 2009:

1-1 away first leg, 7 goals scored in the 2nd leg match

Bayern in the quarters

Chelsea in the semis

Won the trophy

WHAT THE FUCK
Great effort - wrong thread :-)

Said he was a clogger last summer and was ridiculed and suggested I was mad to think such things. I feel vindicated
I too wasn’t convinced and I haven’t been persuaded to change my view. I think more of a plodder than clogger but get your observation..

Bellingham + Mac Alister or even Kovacic to replace Bernardo and Gundo would be great, but does anyone know anything about our chances of getting Gavi? Everything I have seen thus far points towards Gavi becoming a free agent in the summer, so we should be all over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.