It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The idea of dealing with Brighton and their insanely overimportant press pack immediately ruins any enthusiasm for Mac Allister as a transfer.

Also a fanbase that still commonly wrote about "Raheem Stirling" after 6 years and can't get Haaland right is never going to make it through the minefield that's "Mac Allister"
I've seen Mac Allister, spelt at least 4 different ways in the thread, it must be a sign.

I've seen Mac Allister, spelt at least 4 different ways in the thread, it must be a sign.

It’s a tricky one to be fair, Mac vs Mc and Allister vs Alastair- and the space is unusual.

It’s a hilarious name for him because if you’ve ever seen an interview he’s as Argentinian as they come, doesn’t even speak English in interviews.

Last edited:
It’s a tricky one to be fair, Mac vs Mc and Allister vs Alastair- and the space is unusual.

It’s a hilarious name for him because if you’ve ever seen an interview he’s as Argentinian as they come, doesn’t even speak English in interviews.

It'll be similar to when people were insistent on abbreviating Demichelis as MDM

d924b8ed87353f4ac9c1509155043ac2.jpg

;-)
On the pitch with those heels on. Bang out of order. I'd have to insist on her using her knees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.