It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

They need money so probably want a straight up sell, but we could use Cancelo to get rid but doubt that will happen

Sad as it can be to say goodbye to some very popular players, I think this is a great time to refresh the squad.

We reached the summit last month so we need players who are willing to give if everything to get back there. Walker and Gundogan obviously are big losses but they’ve given us the best years of their careers. Bernardo would be an enormous loss but if he wants out let him go.

Mahrez, Cancelo and Laporte leaving won’t be major surprises. Lewis and Gvardiol effectively replace Cancelo and Laporte, no idea who replaces Mahrez.

All the same I would expect we would have planned for these contingencies and are making moves.

Sad as it can be to say goodbye to some very popular players, I think this is a great time to refresh the squad.

We reached the summit last month so we need players who are willing to give if everything to get back there. Walker and Gundogan obviously are big losses but they’ve given us the best years of their careers. Bernardo would be an enormous loss but if he wants out let him go.

Mahrez, Cancelo and Laporte leaving won’t be major surprises. Lewis and Gvardiol effectively replace Cancelo and Laporte, no idea who replaces Mahrez.

All the same I would expect we would have planned for these contingencies and are making moves.

If we do one thing well it's to prepare, unless we are talking about LB!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.