It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Day 35 of the summer transfer window:

• Organised spice rack into alphabetical order
  • ASMR Begovic - idea for a new podcast consisting of host Asmir Begovic quietly and softly reading out various North African recipes
  • Degreased and regreased bearings on bike

Pissing myself, lol.

Day 35 of the summer transfer window:

• Organised spice rack into alphabetical order
  • ASMR Begovic - idea for a new podcast consisting of host Asmir Begovic quietly and softly reading out various North African recipes
  • Degreased and regreased bearings on bike
ASMR Begovic is pure Partridge!

Based on this video, the guy doesn't seem bad and still has potential for improvement. I assume he plays in the middle.

Of course. Gvardiol is bagged and ready to go through checkout.

Danny Olmo does have some credibility to it.
I know we've looked at him in the past, and he is a very good, versatile player. But seeing as he signed a new contract last month, I can't see Olmo moving anywhere this summer.

Especially as they've already lost Nkunku and Szoboszlai.

Think Olmo has a release clause last i read, €75m

Of if he does then it will be done quickly no need to deal with Leipzig.

But i imagine Leipzig will be pretty pissed about it even if they happy to get the money, his replacement will not be easy for them.

Of course. Gvardiol is bagged and ready to go through checkout.

Danny Olmo does have some credibility to it.
I’ve always thought Olmo would be linked to us one day, can’t say I’ve ever seen much of him but what I have doesn’t justify the hype. But I’m no scout.

They had interest in Palmer no? Wonder if something happens there. Also pretty sure Olmos latest contract has a release clause in it, not sure when active.

Good news on Josko.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.