It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If we bought Kimmich he'd be enough if Bernie stays.
The Saudi money will be there next year for Bernie and so unless Barcelona find the money, he'll stay i think.
I don’t get why people have this obsession with Barcelona when it comes to Bernardo. For me it’s always been PSG that would come in for him, until the Saudi wave came as well. I wouldn’t be so sure these Saudi offers will be indefinitely on the table.
Some PSG fans on twitter think the loaning of Xavi Simons means they will go big for Bernardo soon

Don’t you say this for every rumored departure though hehehe
Nope I don't see a viable option for where he can go (and I am not on the wind up or fishing on this). I can say that about other posters who are looking to ship him out for a new signing.

Nope I don't see a viable option for where he can go (and I am not on the wind up or fishing on this). I can say that about other posters who are looking to ship him out for a new signing.
Depending on how late he goes we know what will happen…
Mendes sometimes works very late

Depending on how late he goes we know what will happen…
Mendes sometimes works very late
Doesn't matter about Mendes it depends on whether clubs will meet our valuation. No chance of that happening this season. I think you are bating me on this so I will leave it. PSG are good for players in Bernardo Silva's position. They are more bothered about replacing Mbappe and as good as Bernie is he isn't a goalscorer.

Mahrez and Walker will be replaced and Bernardo still likely to go (unfortunately) and to be replaced. Gvardiol is replacement for Laporte who’s also on the way out. It’s how I read it. There’s still over a month of the transfer window, no one needs to panic.
Not being linked to many players, not many world class players available, or silly money being banded about for players who have had one good season. All that could change I suppose. No panicking, be great to see some of the young prospects being given a chance to step up, maybe that kind of hunger is what is required next season after winning pretty much everything last season. It's a risk though.

Doesn't matter about Mendes it depends on whether clubs will meet our valuation. No chance of that happening this season. I think you are bating me on this so I will leave it;.

Yeah, with Rice at £105m, I can't see anyone paying the required amount for Bernardo.

Not being linked to many players, not many world class players available, or silly money being banded about for players who have had one good season. All that could change I suppose. No panicking, be great to see some of the young prospects being given a chance to step up, maybe that kind of hunger is what is required next season after winning pretty much everything last season. It's a risk though.
It’s completely irrelevant whether the media has been leaked our replacement plans for players that haven’t yet left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.