It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He officially missed five, but in the next five he came off the bench just for a token minutes, so clearly wasn't fit.

He also missed, or had restricted minutes, in another 10 games, due to his foot injury.

If needed, he's probably at the stage where he can put in 3500+ minutes, if he stays fit.
Thank you. Yes, I would assume he be able to play more if he's fit and doing well in training. My question was, essentially, how the 1000 more minutes number was arrived at knowing he had health issues.

Why not sancho? It’s not clicking for him at United but I’m sure if we got him we could get the best out of him. He can play both sides and fits perfectly the profile of a ball retention winger that we need.

The gripe United fans have with sancho is because he’s not as incisive and all action as players like Antony, rashford and garnacho. He prefers to combine and build play like a wide playmaker like Grealish.

Yes, we know how he left but he was 16-17, young and wanted exposure to 1st team football which we couldn’t offer. Now he’s more established and mature and could really be a great fit for us. Only issue I see is wages. I don’t know what United were doing giving him that high of wages.
Are you for fucking real?

Sorry already posted on Bernie thread - There is no such thing as a ITK on this forum!! Real ITK's sell their info to the press, they do not post it free on a fans site! What we have here, are people with 2nd hand info claiming to ITK's. Sorry to disappoint some people & all the happy clappers
You’ve disappointed nobody. Most people with any sense would have just scrolled past your shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.