It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Which bit is shite? Shite is the percentage of utter bollocks spouted over 1808 pages by so called ITK's. Some people hang onto their every word believing what is wrote to be true.
No, those of us who have been around long enough and have seen certain posters pass on information which has been correct tend to respect the information we’ve been given and the posters who have given it.
We know there’s a fair few charlatans, it’s the internet, it’s what it does best. You just deciding to dismiss everyone who might be ITK is the only bollocks being spouted.

barcola looks like a copy of palmer. watched some highlights and the similarity is shocking lol
they even kinda move the same way

Don’t see that comparison at all. Barcola is pretty lanky like Palmer I guess but maybe one of my biggest worries about Barcola is that he shows a lot of the ball in his dribble and Palmer has a lot more close control with seemingly less break away speed

Are you for fucking real?
The RW market is looking barebones at the moment no? It’s been said pep wants wingers who can keep the ball and slow play down, hold width and play make rather than the fast and dynamic wingers we had in sane and sterling.

I know, I know he plays for United but if we can look past that there’s a player there to be had.

Do you not think that perhaps he struggles because United play and are in essence and counter attacking team who require their wingers to play like rashford, garnacho , martinelli types kick and run? When I watch sancho I see that he likes to combine with his teammates and keep the ball. If he can join a possession heavy side like ours I’m sure he can flourish.

If United are willing to eat humble pie and are willing to sell for around £50M then he would be a good option.

The RW market is looking barebones at the moment no? It’s been said pep wants wingers who can keep the ball and slow play down, hold width and play make rather than the fast and dynamic wingers we had in sane and sterling.

I know, I know he plays for United but if we can look past that there’s a player there to be had.

Do you not think that perhaps he struggles because United play and are in essence and counter attacking team who require their wingers to play like rashford, garnacho , martinelli types kick and run? When I watch sancho I see that he likes to combine with his teammates and keep the ball. If he can join a possession heavy side like ours I’m sure he can flourish.

If United are willing to eat humble pie and are willing to sell for around £50M then he would be a good option.
It’s a no from me!

Which bit is shite? Shite is the percentage of utter bollocks spouted over 1808 pages by so called ITK's. Some people hang onto their every word believing what is wrote to be true.

Naah, most people with any experience of the world respect the fact that some people have sources in different places and appreciate them sharing, but also realise that what they get told may not be 100% accurate and that things change from day to day.

Without that, the place would be full of Twitter-crazed nobodies giving us their lists of the 15 people we had to sign to avoid a disaster.

He is being paid the same as KDB and would become one of our highest paid players-it ain’t happening whichever way you look at it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.