It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Barcola or Cherki would be great.

think id want Barcola out of that 3. got my eye on Wirtz for the 8/10 next year and cherki/veiga strike me as better suited to it so shelve them.

Don't think Cherki would be a good fit under Pep. Pep likes control, Cherki takes a lot of risks , also likes to throw in random skills or flair. He's a skillfull player. Don't think he'd fit into the hold a position on the touchline etc

Like Haaland, I think people underestimate the importance of integrating players that aren't a "good fit" into the system to keep yourself from going predictable

Don't think Cherki would be a good fit under Pep. Pep likes control, Cherki takes a lot of risks , also likes to throw in random skills or flair. He's a skillfull player. Don't think he'd fit into the hold a position on the touchline etc
He's young enough to work, I think Silva/Foden will be the starters till least midseason. Barcola would be my first choice tbh.

Why not sancho? It’s not clicking for him at United but I’m sure if we got him we could get the best out of him. He can play both sides and fits perfectly the profile of a ball retention winger that we need.

The gripe United fans have with sancho is because he’s not as incisive and all action as players like Antony, rashford and garnacho. He prefers to combine and build play like a wide playmaker like Grealish.

Yes, we know how he left but he was 16-17, young and wanted exposure to 1st team football which we couldn’t offer. Now he’s more established and mature and could really be a great fit for us. Only issue I see is wages. I don’t know what United were doing giving him that high of wages.
2bd6b6c64b11e9e46a5727fef8c6de40.gif

One from these three would be great. Media catching up on the Cherki ITk info?

whats the point of signing those young talents from another team that would demand about 40m when we have a free young talents like Palmer or Mactee whos can logically being sold at same price

FWIW I would have definitely brought sancho in originally from dortmund, I think he'd have been magnificent under pep. I also thought he'd almost certainly fail at united. Wouldn't touch him right now as sadly he's finished.

FWIW I would have definitely brought sancho in originally from dortmund, I think he'd have been magnificent under pep. I also thought he'd almost certainly fail at united. Wouldn't touch him right now as sadly he's finished.
He had the chance to play under Pep and thought he knew better and moved on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.