It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Why not sancho? It’s not clicking for him at United but I’m sure if we got him we could get the best out of him. He can play both sides and fits perfectly the profile of a ball retention winger that we need.

The gripe United fans have with sancho is because he’s not as incisive and all action as players like Antony, rashford and garnacho. He prefers to combine and build play like a wide playmaker like Grealish.

Yes, we know how he left but he was 16-17, young and wanted exposure to 1st team football which we couldn’t offer. Now he’s more established and mature and could really be a great fit for us. Only issue I see is wages. I don’t know what United were doing giving him that high of wages.
He would have been ideal for us back then. That bridge is burned now unfortunately, if he wasn’t playing for the rags I would still give it another go

Why not sancho? It’s not clicking for him at United but I’m sure if we got him we could get the best out of him. He can play both sides and fits perfectly the profile of a ball retention winger that we need.

The gripe United fans have with sancho is because he’s not as incisive and all action as players like Antony, rashford and garnacho. He prefers to combine and build play like a wide playmaker like Grealish.

Yes, we know how he left but he was 16-17, young and wanted exposure to 1st team football which we couldn’t offer. Now he’s more established and mature and could really be a great fit for us. Only issue I see is wages. I don’t know what United were doing giving him that high of wages.
Mate if you think we would have any interest
In the £375k a week mental midget or the fidget spinner in the other side then I’d respectfully suggest your fate as a blue will quickly diminish

The RW market is looking barebones at the moment no? It’s been said pep wants wingers who can keep the ball and slow play down, hold width and play make rather than the fast and dynamic wingers we had in sane and sterling.

I know, I know he plays for United but if we can look past that there’s a player there to be had.

Do you not think that perhaps he struggles because United play and are in essence and counter attacking team who require their wingers to play like rashford, garnacho , martinelli types kick and run? When I watch sancho I see that he likes to combine with his teammates and keep the ball. If he can join a possession heavy side like ours I’m sure he can flourish.

If United are willing to eat humble pie and are willing to sell for around £50M then he would be a good option.
Watch out Beadles about

Cherki is a generational talent.

If the opportunity to sign him is up then we must do it.

At 19 last season he had world class playmaking numbers only behind Messi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.