It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Well this transfer window has become a circus, anyone getting a bit concerned?
The Gvardiol deal looks dead and we are losing 3 players with 1 replacement.
It looks like to me we have over celebrated the treble and we are late with our plans for this season.
We seem to have this every season where we.arre in for 1 player but make a complete pig's ear of it, how can we me negotiating fot a player that some posters say its done, some say he's having a medical yet the actual truth is that we are nowhere near anything?
Sorry I don't understand it. The transfer forum can be ridiculous at times, just seems fake news most of the time.
The Gvardiol deal will get done, RBL are just asking if everyone in the room is done (like an auction) they’re just trying to squeeze a few more quid out of it, As for the window as a whole, it’s looking like one out one in, Gundo > Kova, Laporte has turned down spuds & 1 other but will eventually move on. The transfer window isn’t just about what we do, it’s about positioning yourself for when there is a large shift (like the Mbappe situation) and being able to capitalise, we’re looking to cash in on several youngsters (circa £100M) which gives us great financial flexibility if a player we really like becomes available, we are being patient prudent and clinical where necessary, Kovacic looks likely to step in from the off and will be well set for the start of the season, Phil likewise for Mahrez, that team wins trophies, any other arrivals would be given more time to settle into the club, particularly if they’re young & have no PL experience. There’s plenty of time left in this window, and lots of variables to play out, we won’t be be Liverpool starting the season with a new midfield, we’ll be treble winning Manchester City, starting with one player missing from our best XI of one of the greatest PL seasons, best to let the club get on with it & stick to worrying about where we’re all gonna park

Going to throw a radical idea out there.

What about looking at someone like Jeremie Frimpong, especially if Walker leaves? Was in our Academy for years so is homegrown, and can play up and down the right. Seems like a 2 birds with one stone situation.
Hardly radical as he's been mentioned multiple times, I'm not sure he'd suit our play but then, as already pointed out, that may/will change.

Last edited:
These narratives are comical. How some of you continue to totally not understand what City actually are is mind boggling
Perhaps you understand City because you are just better at understanding complex systems we cant seem to understand or at least what we see as complex. Perhaps you are just special and understand better than an average fan. We can not be all like you JewelZee, only a few can be special like you are and understand the mechanics, anatomy and dynamics of what City are or how the world is like and works.

Besides what did you expect from us, we are just fans, some of us are very average and we can never possess such capacities as you and to me that's mind boggling that you seem to not understand or forget that there are average fans such as us out there, try to be mindful that not all fans possess superior mental analysis and understanding. We are not born the same. As for you, you are truly are a rare Jewel and I am glad you are here with us, to walk with us and make us understand, even though at times you will throw the occasional shade at our level of understanding and competence as fans, but I am willing to stomach it because you give Gems when you speak!
There's fans being fans and then there's fans being flappers.
And which one am I JewelZee, a fan or a flapper?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.