It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

i think the club are maybe going to have to over pay for a winger now as clubs know we need one?
Do we need one?

Mahrez going doesn't necessarily meam we are after a winger, he was considered a forward by the club in a top line of 3 not a winger, Pep may want a versatile forward or anotger attacking midfield player , or maybe no replacement.

who knows?

Perhaps you understand City because you are just better at understanding complex systems we cant seem to understand or at least what we see as complex. Perhaps you are just special and understand better than an average fan. We can not be all like you JewelZee, only a few can be special like you are and understand the mechanics, anatomy and dynamics of what City are or how the world is like and works.

Besides what did you expect from us, we are just fans, some of us are very average and we can never possess such capacities as you and to me that's mind boggling that you seem to not understand or forget that there are average fans such as us out there, try to be mindful that not all fans possess superior mental analysis and understanding. We are not born the same. As for you, you are truly are a rare Jewel and I am glad you are here with us, to walk with us and make us understand, even though at times you will throw the occasional shade at our level of understanding and competence as fans, but I am willing to stomach it because you give Gems when you speak!

And which one am I JewelZee, a fan or a flapper?

That’s one of the most sarcastic messages I’ve ever read in my life… Excellent work.

Do we need one?

Mahrez going doesn't necessarily meam we are after a winger, he was considered a forward by the club in a top line of 3 not a winger, Pep may want a versatile forward or anotger attacking midfield player , or maybe no replacement.

who knows?

if not a winger than a world class midfielder and maybe bernardo or phil wide right? Valverde would be epic imo and would cover CM and the RW side as well?

Perhaps you understand City because you are just better at understanding complex systems we cant seem to understand or at least what we see as complex. Perhaps you are just special and understand better than an average fan. We can not be all like you JewelZee, only a few can be special like you are and understand the mechanics, anatomy and dynamics of what City are or how the world is like and works.

Besides what did you expect from us, we are just fans, some of us are very average and we can never possess such capacities as you and to me that's mind boggling that you seem to not understand or forget that there are average fans such as us out there, try to be mindful that not all fans possess superior mental analysis and understanding. We are not born the same. As for you, you are truly are a rare Jewel and I am glad you are here with us, to walk with us and make us understand, even though at times you will throw the occasional shade at our level of understanding and competence as fans, but I am willing to stomach it because you give Gems when you speak!

And which one am I JewelZee, a fan or a flapper?
The work of genius. A sarcastic ally in a sea of "you are worthless, ungrateful and you know nothing, super fans".

I have to admit, Twitter is growing on me, like a fungus.

I actually enjoy putting some of these newbie wankers to the sword.

Easiest thing would be to mute or block 'em, but it's clear they know little about the club they claim to support?

I mean, I defended Txiki yesterday and the poison for him was unreal!!

Would never get that on Blue Moon, eh ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.