It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I have to admit, Twitter is growing on me, like a fungus.

I actually enjoy putting some of these newbie wankers to the sword.

Easiest thing would be to mute or block 'em, but it's clear they know little about the club they claim to support?

I mean, I defended Txiki yesterday and the poison for him was unreal!!

Would never get that on Blue Moon, eh ;)
TH, you are wading into dangerous waters...

When you are arguing with anyone check how many followers they have if it’s under 50 block them they just on there like bots to set a narrative!

That sad fuck Chelsea supporter Rory who talkshite has him on only has soundbites of the worse sort to get the likes interactions even he doesn’t believe what his spouts! It’s where social media has gone! Best thing to do is don’t interact with any of them! That’s what they want!
Couldn’t agree more. Tolmie won’t last beyond a year on Twitter. He’s too nice a guy and intelligent. Twitter will take every ounce of energy you’re prepared to give it. Social media or not, when it comes to football, religion or politics I’ve never heard anybody say “Thanks for that. You’ve completely changed my mind.” Tolm will eventually realise that putting a few people away isn’t making a jot of difference. Its only purpose is to programme the weak willed who aren’t capable of forming their own opinion.

Easiest thing would be to mute or block 'em, but it's clear they know little about the club they claim to support?

Defending Txiki is an endless task!!!! Why it’s necessary I’ll never know

I've noticed you have already acquired your own little 'fan club' Pmsl.

Cunts can very easily get under the skin......but happy to see you treating them as you find.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.