It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Maybe he should make his own career decisions and no be influenced and a reason he should not come back, weak mentality.
I've said this before but I think it's worth another mention. Too many people getting a tad nostalgic over this guy. Great player when he was here, no guarantee it'll be like that 2nd time around.

I just can’t believe that given how well we plan, how the club is run and the calibre of people like Khaldoon that we will be in the mess that the tabloids would like to portray.

I’m certain there will be signings lined up depending on who leaves and we’ll move quickly for each once the need arises through a departure. I just cannot see how they’d leave Pep in the shit if four or five first teamers leave.

I just can’t believe that given how well we plan, how the club is run and the calibre of people like Khaldoon that we will be in the mess that the tabloids would like to portray.

I’m certain there will be signings lined up depending on who leaves and we’ll move quickly for each once the need arises through a departure. I just cannot see how they’d leave Pep in the shit if four or five first teamers leave.
Really? We miss out on key targets every year and tend not to have a back up plan.

It's served us well in many respects but the acquisition-side of our transfer market activity has plenty of holes in it.

We get more negative press than any other team, and people don't think there is a conspiracy?
It isn’t a conspiracy it’s a business model. Generate readers and subscribers from red shirt fanbases that hate City by feeding negative content about City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.