It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Not good enough the drop off from Rodri is too great.

Gravidol, Bernardo staying and a top class CM and we will be fine.
Like who though ? If Bernardo stays and Foden, Bernardo, KDB , Kovacic,maybe McAtee occupy the ‘8’ and ‘10’ Rodri will in the main occupy the ‘6’. Who makes way for another top class CM.

If we signed someone like Olise and kept Bernado I think we wouldn't need to sign a midfielder or even another winger. Foden and Bernie can both play inside or wide. Olise, Bobb and Gomez to also rotate with them/Grealish and Palmer out on loan is my guess.

If we signed someone like Olise and kept Bernado I think we wouldn't need to sign a midfielder or even another winger. Foden and Bernie can both play inside or wide. Olise, Bobb and Gomez to also rotate with them/Grealish and Palmer out on loan is my guess.
Grealish and Palmer out on it’s radical :)

Think you’re right though we wouldn’t need anyone else.

News about his release clause is not confirmed and apparently Chelsea have agreed a transfer for around €45m for him, RMC is more reliable for French players.

Ortega, Walker, Laporte, cancelo, Phillips, Foden kovacic, Alvarez and then the rest fighting for a last bench spot as it stands (using the Cl final starting side).

Prob gonna need to fuck Laporte & Cancelo off for that, the rest will be cup games only at best. Lots of kids hoping on decent draws and wins in the cup to see the pitch.

Ortega, Walker, Laporte, cancelo, Phillips, Foden kovacic, Alvarez and then the rest fighting for a last bench spot as it stands (using the Cl final starting side).

Prob gonna need to fuck Laporte & Cancelo off for that, the rest will be cup games only at best. Lots of kids hoping on decent draws and wins in the cup to see the pitch.
This is the way I see it but accept it will probably not be this

Ederson/Ortega/Carson
Akanji/Dias/Ake/Gvardiol/Walker (or replacement)
Stones/Lewis
Rodri/Phillips
KDB/Kovacic/Bernado/McAtee
Grealish/Foden/Olise/Bobb/Gomez
Haaland/Alvarez

Might have to replace Walker. I really want him to stay but don't want anyone to stand in his way. Pavard? We were scouting Joao Mario?
Laporte out & Gvardiol in
Lewis to play the pivot when Stones doesn't. Think he can play it either side depending on who paired with. Left today because Cancelo playing.
Phillips stays for another year. Openly said he doesn't want to leave.
Kovacic can cover 6 if needed
McAtee to stay, Perrone to be loaned out
Bernado & Foden both can play CM/W
Olise to replace Mahrez
Bobb to replace Palmer. Palmer Loaned somewhere?
Gomez to stay like Phillips. Lets be honest how natural position is LW and we don't play a LB anymore. Covers a spot.

This is the way I see it but accept it will probably not be this

Ederson/Ortega/Carson
Akanji/Dias/Ake/Gvardiol/Walker (or replacement)
Stones/Lewis
Rodri/Phillips
KDB/Kovacic/Bernado/McAtee
Grealish/Foden/Olise/Bobb/Gomez
Haaland/Alvarez

Might have to replace Walker. I really want him to stay but don't want anyone to stand in his way. Pavard? We were scouting Joao Mario?
Laporte out & Gvardiol in
Lewis to play the pivot when Stones doesn't. Think he can play it either side depending on who paired with. Left today because Cancelo playing.
Phillips stays for another year. Openly said he doesn't want to leave.
Kovacic can cover 6 if needed
McAtee to stay, Perrone to be loaned out
Bernado & Foden both can play CM/W
Olise to replace Mahrez
Bobb to replace Palmer. Palmer Loaned somewhere?
Gomez to stay like Phillips. Lets be honest how natural position is LW and we don't play a LB anymore. Covers a spot.
Ortega, Gvardiol, Walker, Lewis, Phillips, Kovacic, Olise, Alvarez

Bobb, McAtee Gomez fighting for the bench spot. Could see McAtee loaned again in that instance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.