It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Ortega, Walker, Laporte, cancelo, Phillips, Foden kovacic, Alvarez and then the rest fighting for a last bench spot as it stands (using the Cl final starting side).

Prob gonna need to fuck Laporte & Cancelo off for that, the rest will be cup games only at best. Lots of kids hoping on decent draws and wins in the cup to see the pitch.
This is the way I see it but accept it will probably not be this

Ederson/Ortega/Carson
Akanji/Dias/Ake/Gvardiol/Walker (or replacement)
Stones/Lewis
Rodri/Phillips
KDB/Kovacic/Bernado/McAtee
Grealish/Foden/Olise/Bobb/Gomez
Haaland/Alvarez

Might have to replace Walker. I really want him to stay but don't want anyone to stand in his way. Pavard? We were scouting Joao Mario?
Laporte out & Gvardiol in
Lewis to play the pivot when Stones doesn't. Think he can play it either side depending on who paired with. Left today because Cancelo playing.
Phillips stays for another year. Openly said he doesn't want to leave.
Kovacic can cover 6 if needed
McAtee to stay, Perrone to be loaned out
Bernado & Foden both can play CM/W
Olise to replace Mahrez
Bobb to replace Palmer. Palmer Loaned somewhere?
Gomez to stay like Phillips. Lets be honest how natural position is LW and we don't play a LB anymore. Covers a spot.

Ederson/Ortega/Carson
Stones/Lewis
Rodri/Phillips
Haaland/Alvarez

Might have to replace Walker. I really want him to stay but don't want anyone to stand in his way. Pavard? We were scouting Joao Mario?
Lewis to play the pivot when Stones doesn't. Think he can play it either side depending on who paired with. Left today because Cancelo playing.
Olise to replace Mahrez
Gomez to stay like Phillips. Lets be honest how natural position is LW and we don't play a LB anymore. Covers a spot.
Ortega, Gvardiol, Walker, Lewis, Phillips, Kovacic, Olise, Alvarez

Bobb, McAtee Gomez fighting for the bench spot. Could see McAtee loaned again in that instance.

Ederson/Ortega/Carson
Stones/Lewis
Rodri/Phillips
Haaland/Alvarez

Olise to replace Mahrez
Don’t think that will be far off.

So who are the players that we end up signing, if not the back up plan?

History tells us that 99% of the time, the player that we "miss out on" goes onto achieve fuck all and the so called back up option e.g. Dias ends up being critical part of the team.
We don't sign them.

Kane, Cucurella, Bellingham, Rice. None of whom we actually signed a backup following the collapse of the deal.

And yes, we're extremely successful anyway; we have a cheat code of a manager.

Like who though ? If Bernardo stays and Foden, Bernardo, KDB , Kovacic,maybe McAtee occupy the ‘8’ and ‘10’ Rodri will in the main occupy the ‘6’. Who makes way for another top class CM.
If Kane goes to Bayern, Kimmich may become available, but even so there are better players than Phillips out there.

I just don't see Phillips making it here sadly as he is very much needed.

Just in one warm up game the difference in class between him and Kovacic was huge and telling.

If Kane goes to Bayern, Kimmich may become available, but even so there are better players than Phillips out there.

I just don't see Phillips making it here sadly as he is very much needed.

Just in one warm up game the difference in class between him and Kovacic was huge and telling.

The better play out there might not want to be just bench of another player like Rodri for example. Unless your club name is Real Madrid were world class player will happily just being part of the club even if they just getting benched most of time.

Our club is the best in the world atm but our name isn't that prestigious enough like Real Madrid that the name of club is enough to attract the top talent.

We need to wait atleast another ten or twenty years of domination so our club name is prestigious enough like Real Madrid so the better player want to be part of the club even if they getting benched most of time. No need to relying Pep Guardiola or any of that just our club name alone.

If you believe the alleged rumours, the bayern hierarchy put pressure on the German nationall team manager ( cant remember his name, always pickin his conk), to leave out Sane and force him back to Germany, probably a load of bollox mind
Was that they guy that used to pick his arse and smell it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.