It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Didn't an ITK on here say a few weeks ago that Kevin was already decided as the new captain?

The problem is nobody keeps a record of the claims they make that end up being false. Haaland signing a new deal is another good example.
Don't think Rics server is big enough to keep a record of the false ones

Have we signed Bellingham yet? Really slow summer this. I'm excited about seeing so many youngsters in the first team squad next season, but it would be nice to get another couple through the door. I suppose when you've won the treble and the core of that squad have plenty of years left you don't need to do a lot. Real Madrid managed to keep milking the CL with a consistent group of players and the odd addition. We've got a lot of young talent coming through. Kovacic freshens up the midfield and a couple more faces and we're good to go, all whilst winning the net spend cup again.

Can anybody actually see us making another signing this summer?. Even if Walker and another goes I just think it's all too quiet with regards to players linked. As the squad stands we could probably lose another two first team players but definitely no more

Saudi may have fizzled out in 12 months like the big money chinese league did
The Saudi league is a government backed long term plan with multiple aims, and huge financial backing, that is easily funded by the rulers.

China was much more complicated, with a lot of owners loading debt onto clubs, but the Chinese authorities' support was never as significant, and at times was a hinderance.

The Saudi league may ultimately fail, but it's a much more of a solidly based project that the Chinese league.

Can anybody actually see us making another signing this summer?. Even if Walker and another goes I just think it's all too quiet with regards to players linked. As the squad stands we could probably lose another two first team players but definitely no more
Yes. I can see us making 3 or 4. Why not? Everything ground to a halt, but now we're seeing movement on Kane and Mbappe. Loads of clubs are looking for a striker, and I think they all got held up waiting for the big boys to show their hand.

Looking at Gvardiol, why would we close the deal now? Bayern and Real are possibly about to have to find money. Both have wingers and midfielders, which is what we need. I think we're well advised to see what opportunities arise in the next ten days.

The Saudi league is a government backed long term plan with multiple aims, and huge financial backing, that is easily funded by the rulers.

China was much more complicated, with a lot of owners loading debt onto clubs, but the Chinese authorities' support was never as significant, and at times was a hinderance.

The Saudi league may ultimately fail, but it's a much more of a solidly based project that the Chinese league.
They also have the disposable income to throw at it and then say “meh, whatever” if it does fail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.