It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Point taken, but not sure what you mean by that "type" of winger, the type of winger that gets 21 goals and 10 assists in one season ?. You wonder why he was ever in the academy if he's the wrong type of winger. Anyway let's see how he gets on under Moyes,, he may be able to convert him into the right "type".
We dont play with pacy wingers, we play with controllers on the wings. its why when other players such as bob rico ect have been given a chance over him. It wasnt a dig, hes a talented lad just wouldnt fit into this current city set up.

hes going to west ham and we dont play with borges type of winger anymore
Everyone thinks that because we have been playing that way for a while now, that it isn’t going to change. Maybe Pep will surprise a few people this year. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest…evolve, evolve, evolve…

But surely there is someone needed to replace Mahrez mate?
Yes but IMO not a big money signing, Front 3 from Grealish,Alvarez Haaland, Bernardo, Foden. Any addition for me is for depth or a younger player and mainly a left sided wide player. No idea who but would expect no more than £40 mill.

Everyone thinks that because we have been playing that way for a while now, that it isn’t going to change. Maybe Pep will surprise a few people this year. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest…evolve, evolve, evolve…
I think the chages will happen. I just dont think it will be with pacy wingers given we play against low blocks every week and we have none in the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.