It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

How much would Eze cost from Palace? I love his play style. If likes of Wirtz are unattainable I’d take him, higher ceiling than Maddison too.

If we aren't going to meet Palace's valuation for Olise then it is highly unlikely we are going to do the same for Eze. We aren't going to sign players for the sake of it.

If we aren't going to meet Palace's valuation for Olise then it is highly unlikely we are going to do the same for Eze.
We don’t even know Palace valuation for Olise to be fair. Nothing concrete and there’s word he could yet have a CL club release clause significantly lower than £50m

How much would Eze cost from Palace? I love his play style. If likes of Wirtz are unattainable I’d take him, higher ceiling than Maddison too.
Not seen much of him. But reading up on him: he’s 25, english and do seem like he can do a job for pep on the wings.

We don’t even know Palace valuation for Olise to be fair. Nothing concrete and there’s word he could yet have a CL club release clause significantly lower than £50m
It's not going to be a cheap valuation. And with time ticking away with the Transfer deadline Palace may not even sell both and are done in the transfer market.

Not seen much of him. But reading up on him: he’s 25, english and do seem like he can do a job for pep on the wings.
He’s more a 10 but he can play wide, suits our play style too. Excellent work rate, only thing that makes it tricky is his injury record.

It's going to be above £50m. Eze is more valuable to Palace than us
Any half decent player will be over £50m on this market unless there’s a release clause. Lots of notable transfers are for players who are valuable to their club, so that doesn’t matter.

Wirtz would be nowhere under 100m to begin with for example. Doesn’t mean we can’t/shouldn’t target them lol

Well that's assumed 0 goals or assists for Kovacic, again not knowing how Pep will use him that's astill highly unlikely. It's also unlikely we won't bring in someone to replace Mahrez. It also assumes we can't get a few more assists/ goals from Grealish ,as he had many more goal involvements in the first half of the season than the first ,again he should have more over this season.
I'll throw another maybe in the mix, with Stones now in his CB / Mid hybrid that only started last third of last season will Rodri / Stones have more goals ?
So saying we are weaker is just as much a guess as any of my guesses in this post.
For Chelsea in the league Kovacic averaged just over 3 goals or assists a season, for Madrid it was just over 2.

Even if Grealish increases his best season of his career and adds another 50% thats still only 7 or 8 more.

For ease lets call it 30 extra goals we need to find. I completely agree its very unlikely we don't bring in another player to replace Mahrez.

As he isn't here yet, like I said as of right now we are weaker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.