It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I see we have some needy fuckers this window, just trust the club to do what they feel is right.
It is the transfer window thread, but just to point 1 thing out, Lewis a youth team player outplayed Gomez, Perrone, and Phillips, Lewis as good as he is, is a squad player that will outplay those 3 signings again this season.

What if Grealish takes his game to another level & increases his output in terms of goal involvements
What if KDB stays fit all season
What if Haaland tops his feats from last season
What if Foden produces what we all know he can for the entire season
What if Rodri repeats his consistency
What if Bernie extends
What if Kyle stays another season
What if the best defence in Europe finishes the season best defence in the world
What if Pep revolutionises the way we play again
What if we unearth another gem from the academy
What if Eddie wins the golden glove again

None of that is improbable. And what if us fans get behind the team better than we did last season, and build enough momentum to carry us to more glory, new songs, more displays, better atmospheres, don’t underestimate the part we all played last season, but we can’t labour our way into the season like some sound like they’re gonna do on ere, I can only imagine the outrage next week if we lose to Arsenal, remember last season ?
What if we manage to beat spurs away

So essentially weve decided to stand still this window and let the rivals try close the gap.

Hilarious how many people are panicking over a 33 year old Gundogan leaving when just 3 years ago he wasn't good enough for us as he was too slow in midfield and his mind was always GONE DOGGING!

Hilarious how many people are panicking over a 33 year old Gundogan leaving when just 3 years ago he wasn't good enough for us as he was too slow in midfield and his mind was always GONE DOGGING!
What isn’t hilarious is how you talk about a player who has contributed the way he has to us

You don't see anyone out there who can improve the squad relative to Palmer, Bobb, and Phillips? Interesting...
Not really

Palmer prob going on loan so not really in the squad
Bobb is the youth player than might get 200 mins over the season
Not given up on Phillips unlike most

I assume you have a list of names that will improve us in your eyes or you just one of these that like shiney new things that aren't really needed

I'm talking real upgrades, players that will come in as first 11, not players that might be better than what we have and might take 12 months to settle if they even do

Take the Georgian lad at Napoli, not even going to try and spell it lol. Next big thing apparently, over £100 mil, the fact he is coming from Italy is a warning flag for me, not many players travel well from there to Premier league. Add in we don't deal with Napoli and he isn't available

The Market is poor for the level we are at, would a like a new cm yes, can I see one that fits AND we can get them.. No

Would I like a rm or winger, yes, wanted a bit of pace in the team for a while, can I see one I'm really confident with... No

We are a month away, no doubt the club are looking at players and it wouldn't be a shock if they did land someone but I'm not panicking like some just yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.