It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Could Gravenberch play DM or be an option for us if Bayern or Tuchel still want Phillips? Player swap on loan for a season to see how it goes?

Careful youll be accused of never posting anything positive

I do my share of whinging, to be fair.

Problem is anyone who is slightly critical is now being associated with those madlads who can apparently run a multi billion pound football club with a single keyboard and mouse.

Could Gravenberch play DM or be an option for us if Bayern or Tuchel still want Phillips? Player swap on loan for a season to see how it goes?
He’s more an 8/10 than a traditional 6, he can play there if needed however but would need coaching. A top talent who made a bad decision to go Bayern given their saturation in midfield at the time.

He’s more an 8/10 than a traditional 6, he can play there if needed however but would need coaching. A top talent who made a bad decision to go Bayern given their saturation in midfield at the time.

I`m sure we could trust Pep to get the best out of him? Bayern seem happy for him to go and if Tuchel still wants Phillips maybe it benefits both clubs?

I`m sure we could trust Pep to get the best out of him? Bayern seem happy for him to go and if Tuchel still wants Phillips maybe it benefits both clubs?
Phillips just does not want any move away so I can’t see that happening. For better or worse he’s staying and we’ll just have to hope he is useful when called upon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.