It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Hopefully Mitoma or that other kid who scored against us
Yep Mitoma or Enciso would be class. Other options I can think of include Son, Sancho, Bowen, Mbuemo, Kulusevski, March, or maybe Johnson. There aren't too many realistic options.

And no need to argue why or why not these guys aren't good enough. Save it. I'm just listing options.

Mitoma would be perfect but I’d expect the chances of prising him away from Brighton for a realistic price is nil
With Mitoma we are sorted. I will rest easy. But I am not gonna lie, Kvicha would be a dream!

If that was the case we would not be looking for wide players to bring in, Olise and Doku are far further up the career ladder than Cole, Bob or Mcatee, that's just fact and not looking down on our youth.

McAtee and Bob I am sure will stay and play minor parts, but Palmer has to be playing week in week out this

Yea he spent some time with us and Chelsea at academy level. Could only find this ,

"Olise was previously in Chelsea’s academy from 2009 to 2016, before moving to City, and then Reading where he rose to prominence."
I don't say this to reinforce my point, but Olise is clearly a good player, really good, and an ex-academy player. The academy players we have could be just as good, if not better, assuming we let him go because we believed he wasn't quite at our level.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.