It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Chelsea is a decent move for Caicedo but it does make you wonder why Arsenal didn't follow up their offer and opted for Rice instead.
They originally wanted both but ended up buying havertz

If that was case it will already clear the moment the player returned from their holiday and Philips already been sold by now if Pep directly said to him i don't need you in my team.

Pep said to John Stones and Zinchenko back then that he doesn't need them when things seems impossible for them to stay yet they want to stay and fight for their places with Stones being a world class player currently and the other is just squad player for us for several seasons before being sold.

Philips can be either Stones or Zinchenko if he willing to stay and doesn't mind to fight for it, time will tell.
"Philips can be either Stones"

Not sure if your serious there, to compare him in the slightest to Jon Boy is insulting

"Philips can be either Stones"

Not sure if your serious there, to compare him in the slightest to Jon Boy is insulting

that's why i also put Zinchenko in there, i'm sorry if my english is not enough for you to understand on what i'm saying.

Also Stones looks really is going on way out with many fans already given up on him and can't see he will improve back then. But then Stones prove everyone wrong include Pep himself.

But enough of Stones, not saying Philips will be like John Stones, he could potentially be like him or Zinchenko if Philips still wants to stay and fight for his place.

1691061913800.png

Ignore the middle tweet but from what I can gather, the winger in question might be Facundo Buonanotte?

For Brighton and not an obvious player (Mitoma/Enciso)?

Or maybe he's referring to Southampton and we're looking at JWP/Kamaldeen Sulemana?

Although not sure those wingers are good enough yet.

View attachment 88799

Ignore the middle tweet but from what I can gather, the winger in question might be Facundo Buonanotte?

Or maybe he's referring to Southampton and we're looking at JWP/Kamaldeen Sulemana?

The word droids is an interesting reference?

View attachment 88799

Long-shot, but Celta Vigo is a coastal club as well ;). Gabri Veiga? There were links in the last couple of months...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.