It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Long-shot, but Celta Vigo is a coastal club as well ;). Gabri Veiga? There were links in the last couple of months...
Yeah fairs that. Although he did say we may be looking at a PL winger that's not from Palace. Maybe these CM/Winger links are just getting mixed up.

Yeah fairs that. Although he did say we may be looking at a PL winger that's not from Palace. Maybe these CM/Winger links are just getting mixed up.
I reckon you are right in your guesses, though, although I don't think we would be looking at JWP. He is 28 already, so probably not the profile we would be interested in at this time.

Buonanotte/Mitoma/Enciso/ (maybe) Sulemana

that's why i also put Zinchenko in there, i'm sorry if my english is not enough for you to understand on what i'm saying.

Also Stones looks really is going on way out with many fans already given up on him and can't see he will improve back then. But then Stones prove everyone wrong include Pep himself.

But enough of Stones, not saying Philips will be like John Stones, he could potentially be like him or Zinchenko if Philips still wants to stay and fight for his place.
I cannot see phillips turning it around for himself , he lacks a quick football brain & where he should be for a pass back ,he switches off mentally .
Sorry but i believe he will be a Steve Daley or Rodwell failure .

"Philips can be either Stones"

Not sure if your serious there, to compare him in the slightest to Jon Boy is insulting
Tbf, there is a comparison, and it's one of those dark issues that we are all aware of but we never discuss on BM. There are far too many players in the squad from that area east of Rochdale, for my liking.

View attachment 88799

Ignore the middle tweet but from what I can gather, the winger in question might be Facundo Buonanotte?

For Brighton and not an obvious player (Mitoma/Enciso)?

Or maybe he's referring to Southampton and we're looking at JWP/Kamaldeen Sulemana?

Although not sure those wingers are good enough yet.
Laporte/Williams swap? Bilbao is on the coast.

View attachment 88799

Ignore the middle tweet but from what I can gather, the winger in question might be Facundo Buonanotte?

Or maybe he's referring to Southampton and we're looking at JWP/Kamaldeen Sulemana?

Droids= star wars= count Doku= Jeremy Doku?
1691064749877.png

View attachment 88799

Those were most definitely the droids they were looking for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.