It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'd love to know who is on Bloom's cheap list and who is on the big buck's one.

In between programmes last night I caught a bit of Mike interviewing some of their KFA's and Cambell and they were saying how the Brighton keeper going to Arsenal was good. This morning he signs for Chelsea for small change. Classic.

He’s easily a 50-60M player

As with Cancelo, the lack of interest in Laporte probably indicates widely known problems with the player's attitude/personality etc.

There's more to signing a player than their ability to kick a football. Sometimes it's just not worth the hassle.

The 'value' will be based on how much we want them out, and it seems to me that City definitely want both of them gone. As such, I wouldn't think City will expect much more than €30m for each of them.

Lillo back is absolutely huge for the club , happy days indeed.
Personally I’m still not over Chorley away the other night !

Brighton done Caicido over like a right kipper because he signed a new contract and didnt put a reasonable buyout in his contract! Bet his agent got a good payment of Brighton to get him to sign that new deal!

Will cheslea pay 100m for him I doubt it now!

As with Cancelo, the lack of interest in Laporte probably indicates widely known problems with the player's attitude/personality etc.

There's more to signing a player than their ability to kick a football. Sometimes it's just not worth the hassle.

The 'value' will be based on how much we want them out, and it seems to me that City definitely want both of them gone. As such, I wouldn't think City will expect much more than €30m for each of them.

Cancelo I get but Laporte never seems to have caused any problems and usually makes an effort to help the young Spanish speaking kids to settle.

Literally the only thing I've heard about him is him making it known that he wants to play more often.

Cancelo I get but Laporte never seems to have caused any problems and usually makes an effort to help the young Spanish speaking kids to settle.

Literally the only thing I've heard about him is him making it known that he wants to play more often.

He's said to be a 'loner', and he didn't do himself any favours when he threw his toys out of the pram with Deschamps. Such things don't make him an attractive option for managers who want a harmonious dressing room.

Add to that that Laporte is relatively slow and awkward, and you've got a player who isn't worth over €30m inmy opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.