It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He's said to be a 'loner', and he didn't do himself any favours when he threw his toys out of the pram with Deschamps. Such things don't make him an attractive option for managers who want a harmonious dressing room.

Add to that that Laporte is relatively slow and awkward, and you've got a player who isn't worth over €30m inmy opinion.

If we get 50/60m for Laporte and Cancelo be an ok deal seeing there wages and cancelo has until 2027 contract..

He's said to be a 'loner', and he didn't do himself any favours when he threw his toys out of the pram with Deschamps. Such things don't make him an attractive option for managers who want a harmonious dressing room.

It was attractive enough for the Spanish football federation to ask him to be their starting centre back.

The fact is that most clubs who can afford a player of Laporte's quality simply don't need him. Similar to Bernardo.

It was attractive enough for the Spanish football federation to ask him to be their starting centre back.

The fact is that most clubs who can afford a player of Laporte's quality simply don't need him. Similar to Bernardo.
Laporte I reckon has definitely turned down several chances this summer. I cant blame him, hes a top quality player whos won everything. Why would he go to Spuds or some other second rate team in Europe.

Laporte I reckon has definitely turned down several chances this summer. I cant blame him, hes a top quality player whos won everything. Why would he go to Spuds or some other second rate team in Europe.

Because at 29,and with injuries behind him,he needs to be doing more than getting splinters at City.

I'm not suggesting just go anywhere,but there must be clubs that offer decent football knocking at his door.

Brighton done Caicido over like a right kipper because he signed a new contract and didnt put a reasonable buyout in his contract! Bet his agent got a good payment of Brighton to get him to sign that new deal!

Will cheslea pay 100m for him I doubt it now!
It’s not like Chelsea’s stupidity has not been evidenced thus far.

Because at 29,and with injuries behind him,he needs to be doing more than getting splinters at City.

I'm not suggesting just go anywhere,but there must be clubs that offer decent football knocking at his door.
Id hope he would be motivated to move but doesnt look like he is. Maybe hes just waiting out for an injury or something to happen at one of the big clubs and they come in for him closer to the deadline.

Sane available for €50m. Both him and his family seems to be dying to come back. Would be enough space for both him and Doku if Gomez goes.

Grealish, Sane, Doku as the out-and-out wingers (latter 2 can play both sides) and Bernardo/Foden that can play there too. Would be a class addition if he’s sorted out his issues with Pep

Sane available for €50m. Both him and his family seems to be dying to come back. Would be enough space for both him and Doku if Gomez goes.

Grealish, Sane, Doku as the out-and-out wingers (latter 2 can play both sides) and Bernardo/Foden that can play there too. Would be a class addition if he’s sorted out his issues with Pep

50m euros for Leroy???? Where has that been reported please mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.