It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He's just too much of a project at DM..

Pep played Gundo, Stones, Laporte there instead of Rodri when he wanted to rest Rodri.

There's no magic fix for him.. it's like Zinny.. good guy, fun to have around, but not a midfielder in a Pep midfield. That said I'm sure he can do a job at Right Back just like Fabien Delph did at Left Back.

We don't play conventional fullback anymore in our System.

Pep want a real defender in the back and no makeshift defender anymore.

Most people wanted Rodri gone after one season and now he is our Maine man,
Pretty much everything that can be said about him is all on the Kalvin Phillips thread, so I’m not going to repeat it here.

But it seems to me that Phillips appears to have become a much better player since the end of last season, while Rodri in his first season seems to have got much worse.

Small world. Mainer here as well. Enjoy your trip eya and DM if you need any recommendations for food or drink if you’ll be in the Portland area.

Cancelo I get but Laporte never seems to have caused any problems and usually makes an effort to help the young Spanish speaking kids to settle.

Literally the only thing I've heard about him is him making it known that he wants to play more often.
I love Laporte and will be sad to see him go, I hope he stays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.