It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Well am sure am not the only one but feel betrayed by TH..I know he has to put food on the table..It is indeed like the old joke about the guy who refused to eat Aphabetti Spaghetti because it had B,S,E..I refuse the X. ;-)
Seems like he is all out of the letter “Z” too. Gone right downhill since he was taken over by social media :-)

I hadn’t seen that mate, been busy today but I would still be surprised if Phillips is here at the end of the window, unless of course there’s a material upturn in his contribution over the next few weeks.

He either shits or gets off the pot, and I can’t see the club keeping him for another year if they think it’s just not going to happen for him.
What do you mean by he either shits or gets off the pot?

I hadn’t seen that mate, been busy today but I would still be surprised if Phillips is here at the end of the window, unless of course there’s a material upturn in his contribution over the next few weeks.

He either shits or gets off the pot, and I can’t see the club keeping him for another year if they think it’s just not going to happen for him.
Think he will stay unless Pep says I’m sorry you’ve got no chance of playing. Euros next summer so no way he stays if Pep tells him, but at moment we are short in midfield anyway so can’t see him going.

Or stays on the pot taking home 100 grand a week

Think he will stay unless Pep says I’m sorry you’ve got no chance of playing. Euros next summer so no way he stays if Pep tells him, but at moment we are short in midfield anyway so can’t see him going.

We need a replacement for him if he does go, Rice will be perfect back then. But maybe because the club management seeing Rice is just marginally better than Philips is the reason we are not going further with Rice and not going to overspend just for him being backup for Rodri.

Can't see any other DM in the world in the market atm that gives Rodri run for his money and actually give a real competition for his place in our team.

If we are going to search and buying player of being good enough cover for Rodri, we are going to risk to have another situation like Philips again of being not good enough playing for our team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.