It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Feeling more confident that Bernie is staying, if its true, this may be the end of the window (outgoing excluded) as links have gone very quiet in general and unless is a drawn out sagas we don't typically make many moves once the season has started

Surely have to assume that a new winger is in the works as we arevery light without Mharez and Gundo (Gundo indirectly as it will move Foden or Bernie off the wings)

We could get Mitoma, 2 years left on his contract I'm sure it won't be as hard to negotiate with Brighton

Feeling more confident that Bernie is staying, if its true, this may be the end of the window (outgoing excluded) as links have gone very quiet in general and unless is a drawn out sagas we don't typically make many moves once the season has started

Surely have to assume that a new winger is in the works as we arevery light without Mharez and Gundo (Gundo indirectly as it will move Foden or Bernie off the wings)
Think it’s too late for us to sell Bernardo and then find a replacement of his quality. I think Bernardo is going to be classed as a winger now I think we have more than enough depth and in midfield with foden moving into there now.

City very often do their business in plain sight and from Tolmies hints and esteemed kompany’s video saying we will hear news soon it’s looking like we have found the winger. Think Olise is a good talent his injury maybe could affect the transfer and I just think Doku is maybe option C is there are 3 options we have on the board.

We could get Mitoma, 2 years left on his contract I'm sure it won't be as hard to negotiate with Brighton
Thing is he’s a left winger really, Pep could move him to the right but I just don’t see him doing that. Jack is always available and is now difficult to get out of the team.
I can see us going for one of caicedo and Mitoma but then the futures of Palmer and Mcatee need to be sorted.

Think it’s too late for us to sell Bernardo and then find a replacement of his quality. I think Bernardo is going to be classed as a winger now I think we have more than enough depth and in midfield with foden moving into there now.

City very often do their business in plain sight and from Tolmies hints and esteemed kompany’s video saying we will hear news soon it’s looking like we have found the winger. Think Olise is a good talent his injury maybe could affect the transfer and I just think Doku is maybe option C is there are 3 options we have on the board.
I hope we have found the winger and sort it out quick

Foden likely comes in for Gundogan in our prefered XI, and he's really our only back up for both Bernardo and Jack on the wings as of today unless we plan on using Gomez on the wings which I'm all for (I assume palmer/mcatee may leave on loan)

I hope we have found the winger and sort it out quick

Foden likely comes in for Gundogan in our prefered XI, and he's really our only back up for both Bernardo and Jack on the wings as of today unless we plan on using Gomez on the wings which I'm all for (I assume palmer/mcatee may leave on loan)
We would’ve been looking for a midfielder if Foden would’ve been playing on the wings during the pre season. However he hasn’t so it is definitely him in the midfield. The news for a winger is getting louder so it should hopefully soon come out.

It gets weird with Palmer but mostly with Mcatee because apparently we rejected bids of £30m for him this summer. I think injuries have been in the way of Palmer and all he needs is confidence and a full season healthy. Don’t think Mcatee needs another loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.