It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Esteemed Kompany (Twosips) on his latest YT vid was saying we will find out about another signing tomorrow. I dont think he meant done just who it is.

@19.15 below…

Hmmm and that’s with confidence behind it

Stranger things have happened. If Barcelona do manage to fuck the deal up, you can bet he'll be on Klopp's radar.
Don't kid yourself he wouldn't go to Liverpool, a job is a job, especially if the money is right.
Sentiment is for fans.
Nah, he’s got offers from Arsenal, Bayern, Dortmund, even City and PSG before he’d go to Liverpool mate. Especially with them already signing two mids.

2 £100 million midfielders chelsea will have signed if Caicedo joins them. That is crazy and the expectations will be through the roof.

Stranger things have happened. If Barcelona do manage to fuck the deal up, you can bet he'll be on Klopp's radar.
Don't kid yourself he wouldn't go to Liverpool, a job is a job, especially if the money is right.
Sentiment is for fans.
And he's a Liverpool fan through and through like every player.

Sentiment is for fans.

Klopp's a prick though. I reckon most players who leave one of his clubs have no desire to rejoin him.

Esteemed Kompany (Twosips) on his latest YT vid was saying we will find out about another signing tomorrow. I dont think he meant done just who it is.

@19.15 below…

Ha! Just that there might be some rumours out soon! Not another nailed on signing or anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.